|No products in the cart.|
|With Every Hookah Purchased in HookahTown receive the following Accessories for Free.|
|1) 10 Hookah Charcoal Tablets
2) 50 Gram Box of Shisha (Choose Below)
3) 4 Sanitary Mouth-Tips
4) Hookah Tongs, now you can throw away that fork.
5) Hookah Hole Puncher (QuickTip: Tinfoil allows for a customized smoke)
|6) Your Hookah’s essentials, Clay Bowl, Tray and Hose, Glass Base, Hookah Stem & Grommets.
7) Every Multiple Hose Hookah from HookahTown, comes with our patented hose slot system, you don’t need to hold the end of the hose ever again (* except the Chiller).
8) Extra Hose(s) Upgrade Modern Leather 6 Ft Metal Tip Hose(s). You receive the # of hoses the hookah is specified to come with, in addition you still get your Hookah’s original Hoses at no charge (when upgrade selected).
|Please choose Your Free (50 gram) box of Shisha with your HookahTown Hookah, in the flavor(s) of your choice…|
The legendary Khalil Mamoon has long been recognized as the creator of some of the highest quality hand made hookahs to ever come out of Egypt. They are famous for their authentic and beautiful Egyptian craftsmanship, sturdy design, decorative and unique hoses, and their smooth but powerful draws. This unique 30″ hookah has an expertly crafted chalice style stainless steel shaft and comes with an ultra long (72″) luxury hose to match the hand painted extra large vase, built is as sturdy as they come, which completes this marvel of hookah craftsmanship. Another expertly made Khalil Mamoon hookah masterpiece.
Extra large base
Weight: 10 lbs.
1 Charcoal tong
1 Large clay bowl
1 Khalil Mamoon stamped charcoal tray
1 Includes Syrian style hose
1 traditional style Egyptian hand painted vase
1 Stainless Steel Shaft
1 Rubber base supporter (adds stability while smoking)
1 Cleaning brush
* Each Glass Vase is individually hand crafted and painted, no two are alike. There may be a slight difference in the design and shade on the glass, from the one shown above. The Hose is also affected, making sure to have it match the paint on the vase.